Look who’s writing?! 🙂 This Friday, 2.12. looks like a good day to start getting back to my usual 3-4 times a week posting. I’m a writer and content producer but I feel like I haven’t been writing or producing as much as I would have wanted throughout the month of November… I had quite a challenging and transitional month, so that has been the reason for lack of writing, but I’m happy to be true to myself and never publish anything I don’t stand 100% behind. Everything I write, do, produce needs to be real, honest and satisfactory to my standards, so that I can feel comfortable in publishing it to you – my audience.
I’ve been dealing with some health issues for a while now and I’m preparing a video about it so that I can talk and hopefully help out to others who might be going through something similar… It’s been even tougher to deal with my health problems during the dark and cold days that have arrived to Finland. Luckily, Christmas is just around the corner and whole city is looking beautiful, magical and enchanting atm so that does help to feel much better and not feel so down or defeated. 🙂
Otherwise, November has brought me lots of work, exciting new projects and some wonderful humans my way, one of them being my brother who’s been visiting me and has been my rock for 3 weeks. I can’t wait to introduce him to you in my Sunday cafe post, you’ll fall in love with him, beware! 😀
Before I go on with my day, I’d like to share my “5 for Friday” roundup with you along with 5 favourites for the this past week(s).
If you wish to follow my daily wonderings, motivational photos, quotes and “in the moment” situations, check out my Instagram profile. 🙂
- SIA – Never Give Up – my power song from the most wonderful, talented girl around! She’s my “self help” guru. Music, melodic voice and inspiring, straight forward lyrics and I’m filled with hope, fighting spirit and could listen to her / her songs on repeat the whole day, every day. 😀
- NEW YEAR’S EVE – I believe that I have found the right dress for my New Year’s Eve celebration. I have already figured out the place and party I’ll be attending and I’m looking fw to it, it will be an awesome party and in this Self Portrait dress, I’ll feel very princess like, that’s for sure!
- MULLED WINE – One of my favourite seasonal drinks ( and treats in general ) is def. mulled wine and the best one in Helsinki is at Kuppi ja Muffini cafe, so if you find yourself in Helsinki this month, make sure to try their “Glöggi” with raisins and almonds in it – you’ll love it!
- ALLIED – A movie which has just arrived to the cinemas and I can’t wait to watch it; it is a movie I’ve been looking forward to, now I just need to find a good day to check it out. 🙂 Marion and Brad together in a drama movie – the next best thing after Marion and Leo in Inception.
- CHRISTMAS MARKET – Place which I visit yearly and it always leaves me feeling great. Christmas Market in Helsinki is opening tomorrow and I can’t wait to see ( and taste ) what this year’s Market has up it’s sleeve. Each year there’s been a great improvement and tons of additions, so it’s always a magical and happy moment to visit it and buy something really unique for family and friends.